CoWIN Portal enabled the users to add their Passport number in Covid vaccination certificate. The CoWIN vaccine certificates can be used at the time of travel and help in the access of several premises.
“Now you can update your Passport number in your vaccination certificate,” – Aarogya Setu app tweeted.
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate: How to update passport details via CoWIN
Users can update passport details through the CoWIN website — cowin.gov.in. Here’s the steps to update passport details through CoWIN in Covid vaccination certificates.
- Visit the official portal of CoWin — cowin.gov.in.
- Login to the portal using registered mobile number.
- Tap on the ‘Raise an issue’ option.
- Now, Tap on the “passport” option and select the person from the drop down menu.
- Enter your passport number and submit the details.
- You will receive the new certificate in seconds.
In case, if there is any other mistakes in the certificate, you can request for correction of personal details as well.
Covid-19 vaccination certificate: how to correct personal details via CoWIN
- Visit the official portal of CoWin– cowin.gov.in.
- Sign in using your registered mobile number.
- Now, tap on the ‘Raise an issue’ option at the top and select the member’s name.
- Tap on the ‘Correction in certificate’ option.
- Select the options you need to make corrections into.
- Now enter the correct details and click on continue to submit the details.
Now you can update your Passport number in your vaccination certificate.— Aarogya Setu (@SetuAarogya) June 24, 2021
Login to https://t.co/S3pUooMbXX.
Select Raise a Issue
Select the passport option
Select the person from the drop down menu
Enter passport number
You will receive the new certificate in seconds. pic.twitter.com/Ed5xIbN834
Please keep in mind that your personal details can be modified only once. So, make sure you enter the right details this time because you won’t be able to correct these errors again.