By the end of TikTok in India. Instagram released their short video sharing platform called Instagram Reels. Instagram’s short video sharing platform is never short of amazing contents. But Instagram has no provision to download the videos to our device officially. Don’t worry, we have some reliable ways to download the Instagram Reels videos into your devices for offline watching.
Save Instagram Reels Videos on Android and iOS
THere are several third-party apps, that enables us to save Reels clips to iOS and Android devices. Video Downloader for Instagram (Free, available for Android) and InSaver for Instagram (Free, available for iOS) are my favorite picks as they are pretty easy to use. Moreover they are free.
Download Instagram Reels Videos on iOS
- Open installed the InSaver app (requires iOS 11 or later) on your iPhone.
- Open the Instagram app on your device and go to the Reels video which you want to download. Click on three dots and choose Copy Link in the menu.
- Next, open InSaver app. The copied link will be automatically pasted. Then, click on Watch It and choose Options at the bottom right corner.
- Click on Share and choose Save Video.
That’s it! The Reels video has been downloaded to your iPhone and you can watch it offline.
Download Instagram Reels Videos on Android
- Open installed Video Downloader for Instagram on your Android device.
- Open Instagram app and navigate to the Reels video which you want to download. Click on the three dots and choose Copy Link in the menu.
- Then, open Video Downloader for Instagram and click the Paste button to start downloading the video.
Download Instagram Reels on iOS and Android Device for Offline Watching
So, these are the quick ways to download your favorite Instagram Reels videos to your Android or iOS device. As there is no official downloading option in Instagram Reels, third party app are filling up the gap pretty well.